The purpose of the fitness, confidence, and nutrition camp is to offer an opportunity for kids to have a great time working out in a fun environment. This one week camp is not your average workout camp. We incorporate fitness games and confidence-building through sports training in various sports, including basketball, soccer, volleyball, and ultimate Frisbee.
This is a great opportunity for participants to gain confidence and stamina by increasing their endurance, flexibility, and strength. Along the way kids will learn how to lead a healthy lifestyle, all in a fun-filled and supportive environment. Activities will also include daily nutrition classes, fitness classes, and first aid training, as well as Zumba and Yoga routines.
This Is Not Your Average Workout Camp!
- Become a stronger and more confident leader and athlete by participating in fun games for healthy competition.
- Enhance athletic skills through speed, quickness, and agility drills.
- Strengthen core and abs through various team games.
- Develop stronger decision making skills.
- Learn how to take the mental toughness out of decision making.
- Create the mental keys to consistency through creation of a more consistent attitude.
- Define yourself by understanding how to define your body through stretching.
Ex UCLA, NBA/Europe Basketball Player
Camp will be held at the United Methodist Children's Home
500 South Columbia Drive, Decatur, GA 30030