360° Basketball Camp
Campers will learn how to develop the leadership and confidence to be well-rounded, team-oriented basketball players. Specialized basketball instruction is designed to develop concentration techniques, enhance illustration of affirmation through hard work and belief, and develop stronger decision-making skills while elevating mental toughness. Each camper will learn how to create physical and mental keys to consistency while also developing an understanding of how to reach an achievement zone on and off the court. The camp provides a rewarding experience for campers of all abilities. Camp activities include detailed instruction (including ball-handling, passing, shooting, defense, floor spacing, footwork, balance, and hand-eye coordination), lectures on proper offensive and defensive techniques, as well as individual and team competition. All campers are grouped according to age and ability.
A Fun Camp for All Abilities!
- Intense and structured ball handling.
- Develop accelerated passing skills.
- Learn how to take the mental toughness out of decision making.
- Create the mental keys to consistency through creation of a more consistent attitude.
- Develop quicker footwork, stronger stamina, and better hand-eye coordination.
Ex UCLA, NBA/Europe Basketball Player
Camp will be held at the United Methodist Children's Home
500 South Columbia Drive, Decatur, GA 30030
© Copyright Dandelion Wordpress Theme - Designed by Pexeto